The station house project is a single storey side extension and relocated front porch on a house that was constructed in approximately 1846. The project used RIBA services 1-4, with the first two stages including a building survey, site visit, hand-drawn sketches, and 3D modelling.
Stage three consisted of digitalising all documents, finalising the services and reports, before being submitted to the council in a detailed application. All regulation requirements were checked before being given a full building regulation approved package in the last stage.
The subservient extension has been included to create a larger kitchen downstairs for a growing young family. Finished with a clean white paint and dark grey floor tiles, the kitchen features a skylight to create a bright and spacious feel. Sliding glass doors then lead out to the garden and patio area.